Breakfast of the gods.
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 25g sliced smoked salmon (cold)
- 2 black pudding slices
- 1 large strawberry
- balsamic glaze
- fresh basil
- sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper for seasoning
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on high with a smidge of rapeseed/canola oil (the better the non-stick the less oil you will need).
- Fry the black pudding for a few minutes on each side. Black pudding is already cooked, so just make sure it is warmed through. It is up to you how crispy you want the outside to be.
- Meanwhile, poach two eggs as per these instructions.
- Slice the strawberry.
- Plate the black pudding slices first and then placing the poached eggs on top. Add the strawberry slices, smoked salmon and basil to the plate.
- Sprinkle a pinch of paprika over each egg, drizzle over the balsamic glaze and season.